Neck Deep - What Did You Expect? (x)
Tonight took a drastic turn. But it was a good turn.
"No, I’m not ok. But I haven’t been ok since I was 11, maybe 12. I am still here though.
I’m still breathing. For me, sometimes, that will have to be enough."
do you ever walk to the beat of your music in public and you think you look really cool but you probably just look like a dumbass
- I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
- I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
- I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
- Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
- When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
- I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
- I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
- I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
- There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
- If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.
Things to know before promising you’ll stay - CS (via chaeronea)